Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:27:52 -0400

Hello everyone!  We are excited to announce our upcoming meeting.  All are welcome!  Please see below or go to http://community.cleveland.com/cc/celiac for more information.

Meeting and Speaker details:

Tuesday, Sept. 9
7:00 p.m.
Family Life Center
16349 Chillicothe Rd. (Rt. 306)
Bainbridge, OH
440-247-6490 (call for directions)

Note: This is not the same site as the Federated Church in Chagrin Falls, the location of many of our past meetings.

Guest Speaker:
Dr. David Mandel, M.D. will discuss celiac disease and osteoporosis.  EVERYONE PRESENT WILL RECEIVE FREE BONE DENSITY SCREENING THAT EVENING!

Dr. Mandel is a board certified Rheumatologist who has been in private practice for 20 + years.  He is considered one of the leaders in Osteoporosis in Northeast Ohio.

Come HUNGRY!  One of the fantastic things about our meetings is all of the food we get to try and share!  Please bring one of your favorite dishes to share with the group.  A copy of your recipe would also be appreciated by people with other intolerances or who simply want to add it to their own favorites.

Also, Celiac Disease Awareness Pins will be available that evening!  Our sincere thank you to our very own Bonnie Kruszka for initiating that project and seeing in through to fruition along with the CD Program at the University of Chicago.

Lastly, we look forward to seeing everyone that evening!  If you would enjoy an evening of fabulous GF food, an excellent guest speaker, a free bone density test, AND good conversation with friends with CD from across NE Ohio, please put Sept. 9 on your calender!   :)  Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Thanks!

Trisha Lyons