From:
Debra Berke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:47:51 EST

I emailed Sahale and asked if their products were gluten free. Their
response is below. Would you feel comfortable eating their products based on  their
response?

Deb, Newark, DE

Hello Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to connect with us.   We receive this question
quite frequently, and here's what I can tell you:   We are not a gluten free
product line, nor do we market
ourselves as  such.   That said, only one of our blends contains an
ingredient that  does contain gluten.   Sing Buri is made with soy sauce which as you
know does contain wheat.    All  of
our blends are made on  the same equipment.  The chance of cross
contamination is quite minimal  though, as we do a thorough allergen sweep after making
our Sing Buri blend (due  to
the peanuts).

I hope this information helps. Don't hesitate to  contact me if there is any
other information I can give  you.

Best,
Heather
Sahale  Snacks
www.sahalesnacks.com

On Tue Jan  8  8:42 ,  'Sahale Snacks' <[log in to unmask]> sent:

>Sahale  Snacks > Contact Us
>Tuesday, January 08, 2008
>10:42:43  AM
>
>From:  Berke, Debra
>

>What  would you like to ask/tell us here at Sahale Snacks?:
>
>Are these  gluten free? Only one has wheat listed in the ingredients but are
they all made  on the same equipment so that there might be cross  contact?