Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:47:22 -0500

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone else out there has experienced chronic acid reflux
and chronically high bilirubin after gall bladder removal.  I've had reflux
for so long that I now have vocal chord dysfunction/spasms (from acid
damage) and pretty significant multiple chemical sensitivities (also
probably from decreased liver function).  I'm trying to heal the leaky gut
from celiac (I've been Completely GF for 9 months) but find that impaired
liver function limits the kinds of supplements I can take.  Trying to detox
my apparently high toxic load (from gall bladder surgery and years of
celiac) has also been challenging. I would appreciate any suggestions and
will summarize.  Thank you,
Pam