From:
"A. R. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A. R. Williams
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:27:19 -0800

This list is avaiable online at:
http://www.geocities.com/FloridaCeliacs/PublixGlutenFreeProducts.html

Unfortunately it contains the extensive disclaimer below. Notice the sentence in the middle: WE DO NOT INVESTIGATE THESE MATTERS TO DETERMINE IF THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE. That and other parts makes me feel unccomfortable.

DISCLAIMER: Publix has provided this product information at your request. Publix obtains product and item nutritional information and ingredients from the manufacturers or suppliers of such products and items. This sometimes includes taking the information directly from products or items. We do not investigate these matters to determine if the information is accurate. If manufacturers change ingredients or nutritional information, we cannot be certain that we will update the information in a timely manner. Accordingly, the information we have provided is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. Please carefully review the labeling or other information accompanying the actual product or item, because such information should be considered the authoritative source

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!