From:
Tempe Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tempe Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:25:44 -0400

Hi- I was curious if anyone was using a good "GF" coffee creamer. I have been using Lactose Free milk as a creamer for my daily coffee - but it's just not the same as a good coffee creamer. Also is anyone aware of a good "mint" or breathe freshener that is GF.
I am so  frustrated. My gastro doc told me again this week that he is disappointed in my recovery. I was dx'd in Nov. (endoscopy and biopsy) - and have been on a strict GF diet ever since (thanks to you all, research and awesome Nutritionist, Pat) - But I STILL have not been completely symptom free since dx'd. In August I was 136 pounds, my typical weight and in 2  and a half months lost 25 lbs. Still holding nearly at 112. I have not had a reg. "bowl movement" since August'07. Still all watery if not completely and totally watery and at least 3 to 4 times every morning 20 minutes to an hour apart. My insides still hurt sometimes but not 100 percent of the time. Just some each day. Was also in Jan dx'd with malnutrition in Jan by my GP and was out of work on Medical Disability for 3 months until this past April1st. Being the mother of a medically disabled 9 year old and trying to work - it has been a pretty  rough go. I'd be so open to ANY advice.
Thanks so much,
Tempe
Thank you,
Tempe