From:
"W. Grant Fergeson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:37:20 -0600

Hello out there!

This is my first message to the list. I was diagnosed in May of this
year and have regained from 178 lbs to my normal weight of 205, and then
passed it by with another ten before leveling off. I am now on a little
better nutritional regimen (no more rice cakes) and feeling much better.

My question is this; I recently purchased a Zojirushi bread machine and
have been enjoying it and the resulting excellent bread immensely.
However, my wife has been observing this and would like to make some
regular (wheat) bread with the machine. If the machine is thoroughly
cleaned, can this be done safely? I have a separate toaster, which is
very hard to clean, but this bread machine is much easier, although I
cannot swear that I always get every last particle out each time.

I thank you for your response, and if I get several replies I will
summarize.

W. Grant Fergeson
Houston, Texas