From:
Carol Frilegh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Frilegh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:55:05 -0500

Re: Friendship Cheese. it's possible it's like he dry curd cottage
cheese I described. I get mine in Canada and it is a different brand.

I am reluctant to comment any more foods that are or are not permitted
on celiac diets as it is obvious that it depends on who is advising you
in the sense of professionals.  My Naturopath and Nutritionist and
Allergist  all included rice. I later found out using rice was impeding
my progress because of some protein in it.

I am now following the SCD diet as I have mentioned and when I discuss
foods, that is my frame of reference because it has given me relief and
improvement. I'll once again give the URL which is:

http://www.scdiet.org/

Since I am new, I'll go into a more passive mode unless anyone wants to
discuss that diet  with me.  Each person must follow what they believe
is best for them.

I am surprised that no one on the list has heard of this diet or the
book, "Breaking the Vicious Cycle" in which I have no $$ interest.

--
Diva