Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 14:10:03 -0700

There are two Red Robins near my grandkids in Daly City, CA.

Both are totally incompetent at doing gluten free, although the manager and waitress in the Foster City one made an attempt.  (I'm not interested in comped meals. I want mine on the gf bun, not the wheat one.)

Even back east, I'm finding young summer help at kid-friendly places are making it harder to be safe. I'm also seeing a downside to have gf products in restaurants . The staff thinks just giving you a gf bun or pizza crust makes the meal gf.

Please don't beat me up for sharing negative experiences. As I said when I came out here in May, in locked into the kids' schedule and locations near what we are doing.

But I'm done with Red Robin. Too inconsistent.

Sent from my iPhone