From:
Nancy Reagan-Correia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 19:19:31 -0400

I recently asked about gluten concerns w/tattoo ink.
I was concerned because I was told anything we put onto our bodies (Shampoo,
lotions...ect..) can make us sick.   Is this the overall consensus?

Now if this is true, AND the ink containd gluten, it  would be there for a
long time, and could cause long term ingestion/sickness.

PS-Thanks to Ruth Pope for your helpful response to my tattoo question!!!

Nancy Reagan-Correia