Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 12:42:55 -0400

I've gone into several Taco Bells here in the SF Bay area a while back and
every manager I talked to said that there IS WHEAT in the shells that are
used for the taco salads (the large fluted ones) but the shells for the taco
are just corn. So maybe it depends upon the area of the country we are
talking about...more food for thought.

Roz
Oakland, Ca.