From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:02:20 -0700

I was surprised at the responses on oriental flours.

Over half the people said they would not buy flour from the oriental
store.  One person said Dr. Murray advised not to as contamination could
not be ruled out.  One  person says energy offers free shipping.  A
couple of people said they always buy from the oriental store and have
experienced no problems.

This left me feeling I will buy flours from reliable companys.  Does
anyone have any opinions about who those reliable companys are?

Janet