From:
Hope Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hope Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:14:58 -0700

Hello Everyone, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

I just wanted to send out a note and share some information with you all
that I recieved from Kraft today. I am very new to the gluten-intolerant
lifestyle and my family is making HUGE steps to learn how to cook meals for
me that I can eat when I come over. I had several questions about Kraft
foods, their Jello Pudding and cool whip, to be percise. I called twice, not
realizing that the Jello brand is made my Kraft. Anyways, they were SO very
helpful. They said that they understand that many of their consumers have
food allergies of different sorts and that they do EVERYTHING possible to
make it easy for us to find what we can and can NOT eat. If ANYTHING has
wheat, rye, barley it will be included in the label, i.e. Modified WHEAT
starch or Modified food starch (wheat) or mono and Dyglycerides (spelling,
sorry) (wheat, rye, barley) etc.
     This helped me a GREAT deal as I am SO willing to adjust my lifestyle
to NOT eating anything containing gluten, but not willing to dramatically
change how my family eats. (hope that makes sense.)
   I hope this is helpful to my fellow listers.
Hope

Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
offer.  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup