From:
T Croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 21:23:15 -0600

Listmates,
I was under the impression that caramel colour was "safe" we use E.D.
Smith Diet syrup which has caramel colour in it.. plus we had been using
Canola oil , will we ever get our daughter glutten free!!!
Her symptoms have lessened but still persist and DH has been flaring.
FYI any Canadians that may use soy instead of milk.I. was contacted
tonight by the company that makes Jersey Farms Soya Yogurt (Delta BC)
the plain yogurt is glutten/gliadin safe , the person said
"there is no glutten in the flavors  however the alcohol is derived from
grain" ...sooo the Honey-Vanilla & Strawberry does have trace amounts of
Glutten/gliadin. At this point I am not sure if the plain is even
"safe", we are using plain ole tofu instead!
This is one interesting journey !!!!
Debi, In AB Canada