From:
BlueTaelon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BlueTaelon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 21:46:30 -0700

We just moved and I can not find my copy of the book!:( I promised my daughter I would make her crepes for breakfast and now I have 2 problems, were out of the flour blend that's specific to that book and I don't have the book to mix up a new batch (I usually make enough to last a couple months so its not something I'd remember) and I don't remember the crepe recipe!

Will someone take pity on me and email me the recipe for the flour blend and the crepes? I don't need directions just amounts and ingredients.

Thank you:)

Heather

ps: if you have the book and haven't tried the crepes yet there wonderful! We slather them with melted butter then dust them with powdered sugar then roll them up and eat, nice little family tradition we were able to resume after 7 years without thanks to Carols wonderful recipe!

Now to figure out where the blender is packed...