From:
Dick Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:36:03 -0400

Dear Listserve Members,

Chebe mix for pizza crust and Chebe mix for cinnamon roll-ups are now ready for your retailers' shelves.
  a.. Now available in attractive packaging.
  b.. Modified formula that improves dough texture and flavor.
  c.. No corn, no potato, no soy.
  d.. Gluten-free AND lactose/casein-free!
--------------------
CHEBE MIX FOR PIZZA CRUST:
Chebe Pizza mix is as delicious as our original Chebe Bread mix, but without the lactose and casein.  Seasoned with the right touch of Italian herbs and spices, Chebe pizza mix makes the perfect pizza crust.  You can also shape the dough for bread sticks, calzones, sandwich buns, crackers, or pigs-in-a-blanket.

INGREDIENTS: Manioc (tapioca) flour, modified manioc starch, salt, minced herbs [basil, garlic,  onion, oregano, thyme]. Free of: gluten, wheat, casein, lactose, yeast, and MSG.

--------

CHEBE MIX FOR CINNAMON ROLL-UPS:
Great for holiday treats and Saturday mornings, Chebe Cinnamon Roll-ups are a delicious treat.

INGREDIENTS: Manioc (tapioca) flour, modified manioc starch, evaporated cane juice, cinnamon, salt. Free of: gluten, wheat, casein, lactose, yeast, MSG.

Please let the grocer of your favorite natural foods store know of these new products.

Our Chebe mix for garlic-onion bread sticks will be available to retailers by the end of the year.  Please keep an eye out for our announcement.

Our website will be completely updated by the first week of September.  Stop by to learn more and see our full line of Chebe products at www.chebe.com!

Best Regards,
Chebe Bread Products
Vermont - USA