Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 11:24:04 -0400

This is a reminder of the Celiac Chat Group meeting Monday, July 14th, 8:00
- 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.  Meetings will be held every Monday at
this time.

If you have not yet received the EASY instructions on how to access the
Chat Rooms, please E-Mail me ASAP so you will be able to join us this week.

There is a new Homepage at this website which is much easier to read.
Please click on Cybaby's FAQS for excellent information to help you going
into the Chat Room.  For those of you that use AOL.COM be sure to read it.

You have permission to go to any of the Chat Rooms 24 hours a day EXCEPT to
the SPECIAL EVENTS ROOM.  That room is for special events - like ours.  I
suggest you go into the Chat Rooms so that you can see what it is like as
many have told me this is their first time with a Chat group.

I am Host for the 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST time period.  As it is very difficult
for the people on the West Coast to participate at that time I  am looking
for a volunteer for 10:00 PM  - Midnight.

Please remember to read the Support Forum - scroll down to Celiac Disease.
Lots of excellent information, questions and replies.

Any suggestions or comments concerning the Chat Group and the Support Forum
are most welcomed.
Hope to see you Monday night!
Thank you.

Marilyn             [log in to unmask]