From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:33:53 -0700

Hi Listmates!

I was browsing through the Intermountain Jewish News the other day and
happened to notice an ad barely 2"by 2".  What caught my eye, I'll never
know, but I sure am glad I noticed it.  It was an ad for gluten free and
dietic Mandel Brott and Hamantashen (pastries)!!!!

Needless to say, I was thrilled to find such stuff available!  After
doing some preliminary searching, I learned from the woman that this
"business" is a result of some family members having gluten free and
sugar free dietary needs.  The woman indicated to me that she does not
limit her products to those who live in Denver, Colorado.  She would be
happy to ship anywhere in the country.

The mandel brott is 15.95 and there's approximately 28 pieces if I
remember correctly.  The hamantashen is also 15.95...I don't remember
how many pieces but I think the price is per pound.  The shipping and
handling fees in Colorado are 3.00 and out of Colorado is 4.50.

If you wish to place an order for gluten free or sugar free mandel brott
and/or hamantashen, call Adrienne Floyd of Floyd's of  Denver at (303)
730-7197.   She claims these products are "just like Bubbie used to
make!"

I have no idea what these products taste like but I hope to know soon.
If any of you decide to order these products, please be sure to let me
know how they are!

I have no financial interest in this company.  My only interest is
having as many gluten free goodies available to the general public!

Robin in CO, USA