From:
Matt Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 11:10:50 -0500

FYI: For those of you who enjoy sausage as much as my celiac wife, Bob
Evans Co. (Xenia Ohio, 513-372-4493) has confirmed that the "Natural
Flav" in their sausage is nothing but salt/pepper/sage.  No HVP.

BTW  when I quizzed the "chef" there about hidden HVP he insisted that
they would have to divulge that on the ingredients list.  Judging from
other correspondence of late it seems some of you have found otherwise.
Hunts products have come up in this regard.  Could anyone elaborate?
Does anyone have the Hunts phone#?

Many thanks!

Mattk  USA