From:
Perrianne Lurie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:39:32 -0400

I'm sorry I didn't save the message, but someone asked about the gluten-free
medication list.  That person thought it was put out by CSA-USA.  I don't
believe they put out such a list (although there are a FEW drugs on their
gluten-free list, it's mainly food products).

However, the following organization puts out a booklet entitled "Celiac
Sprue, A Guide Through the Medicine Cabinet" (which I have not yet purchased):

Stokes Pharmacy
639 Stokes Road
Medford, NJ   08055
phone: (800) 754-5222
fax: (800) 440-5899
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.stokesrx.com/celiac.htm
on-line order form: http://www.stokesrx.com/celiacor.htm

The cost is $19.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling. (New Jersey residents
need to add 6% sales tax.)

If anyone on the list has purchased a copy of this publication, please let
me know if it's any good.  I'll summarize the responses for the list.

        -Perrianne Lurie
         Annapolis, MD, USA