From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2014 17:53:24 -0500

June is here and the grilling season is in full bloom. At home we grill just about everything you can think of. Vegetables, Fish, Chicken, Pork Chops, you name it.
The one constant we find for everything we grill is the Seasoning. You have got to have a good seasoning or rub to bring out the flavor of your favorite grilled foods.

Since we have several family members who are Gluten Intolerant we also pay special attention to using only our KONRIKO brand Seasonings, all of which are Certified Gluten Free by GIG and Verified NON GMO by the NON GMO Project, of which we are members.

If you have spent much time in a grocery store you know it is not that easy to find Gluten Free Seasonings and NON GMO Seasonings, especially those that taste good, do not have any sugar or corn additives, or those other hidden ingredients, like MSG, that are just plain not good for you and your family and are not necessary to making a healthy seasoning.

We make quite a few seasonings, from our best-selling KONRIKO brand Creole Seasoning, to our Greek Seasoning (which is full bodied by not too hot), to our savory Jalapeno and Chipotle Seasonings. We even make a unique seasoning called Dry MOJO Seasoning, which imparts a Caribbean flavor to your favorite foods.

All of our seasonings are MSG FREE, NON GMO and Gluten Free. They taste great and will turn any meal into a celebration, we guarantee!!

All of our Seasonings can be found in your favorite Natural Food Store or Supermarket. They are also available via our KONRIKO COMPANY STORE secure web site. We have a 10% discount on all of our 6oz and 5oz sized Seasonings for the Month of June, 2014

So join us this grilling season by turning your outdoor grill into a party machine, use our KONRIKO brand Seasonings and Laissez le bon temps roule (Let the good times roll).

Mike Davis

President

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.