From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 19:07:06 -0400

Dear Listserve Subscribers,

Happy Mother’s Day!

Treat Mom to breakfast in bed with delicious PUMPKIN, APPLE OR BANANA
PANCAKES using our GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY QUICK BREAD MIXES.  These make
delicious muffins, too.  (Just add an extra 1/4 cup of buttermilk or other
liquid to thin out the batter.)

Our specials this month include:

#117.  GFP HARVEST PUMPKIN QUICK BREAD MIX

#118.  GFP APPLE SPICE QUICK BREAD MIX

#124.  GFP BANANA QUICK BREAD MIX

SPECIAL PRICE:  $3.75 EACH (75 cents off)   May not be used in combination
with any other specials or case discounts.

Also on special:  GFP SAMPLE MIXES $.75 (2-3 oz. each)  (This is a great
opportunity to try something new.)

#110* MUFFIN & SCONE MIX
#150* CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE MIX
#114* QUICK MIX
#143* SPICE CAKE MIX
#165* CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX

And for those not celebrating Mother’s Day - Happy Memorial Day!  Make sure
to include these wonderful GLUTINO COOKIES in all your holiday plans.

Each box of VANILLA, CHOCOLATE OR ZEBRA DREAMS contains 5
individually-wrapped packages of two sandwich cookies– perfect for camp
lunches and travel.  (SHORTCAKE DREAMS contain 4 shortbread cookies per
pack.)

#316 GLUTINO SHORTCAKE DREAMS
#317 GLUTINO VANILLA DREAMS
#318 GLUTINO CHOCOLATE DREAMS
#319 GLUTINO ZEBRA DREAMS
SPECIAL PRICE:  $4.75 (a 10% savings)

Wishing everyone a HAPPY MAY from all of us in our new, blended family!

Beth Hillson
Glutino USA/Gluten-Free Pantry
www.glutenfree.com
800-291-8386