From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:56:43 -0800

Dear Listmates,

I discovered a rolled pizza dough on www.about.com that is quite excellent
and worth making. A few of the nicest features are, the flexibility for a
thin or thick crust, the rolled crust is not difficult to make, the crust
has a nice texture (but not chewy), and the flavor of the crust harmonizes
extremely with the tomato and cheese. I did make a number of changes, and
you can link to the original from the following page, which also contains
the changes and an explanation of why the changes were made:
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw ( http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking/ ).
You will want to read both my comments and the explanation by the author on
www.about.com.

Pizza is a very individual taste, and the definition of "the best pizza
ever" varies by individual.  Please feel free to post your favorite pizza
recipe to this list.

By the way, I also used the method suggested by the www.about.com author to
roll out pizzas using Bob's Red Mill pizza mix. That technique worked
extremely well.

Vic-Sunnyvale, Ca
*

*