From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:29:47 EST
This comes from Whole Foods in Milwaukee, WI

Monday, May 12
Gluten-Free Fiesta of Friends
7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Cost : $5
Please pre-register at Customer Service

Have you been living a gluten free lifestyle?  Hosted by Store Concierge
Emily and Chef Jordan Short, this fun and popular gathering for our gluten-free
friends will feature a variety of Mexican fiesta foods to enjoy.  This special
event will be followed by a specialized gluten free tour of the market at 8:00
p.m.

Saturday, May 24
Gluten Free Cooking Class
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Cost: $25; Bring a friend for $5 More (Limit one $5 friend per full price
paid admission)
Please pre-register at Customer Service

Are you living a gluten-free lifestyle?  Don’t miss this class that explores
creativity with grains, baking gluten free items at home, and much more.  A
special gluten free tour of the market with Concierge Emily Schnadt will follow
at 2:30 p.m.

As always, you can register thru me; however, all reservations must be pre
paid. You can pay over the phone with a credit card or come into the store.

Sincerely,
Emily Schnadt
Store Concierge
Whole Foods Market- Milwaukee
(414)223-1500  ext # 108

(I have no financial interest in Whole Foods, just passing along an
opportunity for those who may be interested...Bev Lieven)

Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000001)