From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 06:39:43 -0700

I recently received an order from Everybody Eats and it was fantastic. This is not an ad, just a comment from a very satisfied consumer. I got their chocolate chip cookies, challah, pizza, and deli rolls and I can't say enough about their products. Each one of those products was first class. The cookies were large, thin with a perfect crisp and just enough chocolate chips. The challah tastes like challah...great toasted, great made into french toast. The pizza was absolutely delicious, thin crust, just great. And the deli rolls made me feel so normal! I had a turkey sandwich with mustard on the rolls....all I needed was a pickle and some coleslaw and I would've been instantly transported to a deli in NYC!

  Thank you, Everybody Eats, for making such wonderful products. I can't wait to get my next order!

  Ellen A.
  Worcester, MA

  Here is their info:

  Everybody Eats, Inc.