From:
Steph Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steph Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 13:59:51 -0700

Hi everyone...

Has anyone experienced problems with Carnation Instant Breakfast?
The woman I spoke to at Carnation said the powders don't have gluten
ingredients (except for the chocolate malt flavor) but are made in the
presence of gluten, and cross contamination can't be completely ruled
out.

So I was just wondering if anyone has experienced issues with the
chocolate powder mix.

Thanks,

Stephanie