Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:49:07 EST

Well, I got no answers as to whether the liquid lecithin can be used in the
same amounts as the crystals, so I wrote to Bob's Red Mill since they sell the
 crystals. Heard from Chelesa there in customer service and she said the only
 thing she has used the liquid or crystals in was for making ice cream and
she  used the same amounts each time with no differences. So, I'm going to take
it  that it can be used 1:1.  If I find any problems, I'll post to the list
with results.  Thanks to all.   JS  in   IL