From:
Rosalie Jalbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 22:57:49 EDT

HI
Is anyone on here going to the Universityof Maryland Celiac Disease
Conference in Baltimore on July 14th and 15th.  Other than what it costs
for rooms the conference fee of $30. per person is cheap. Meals are on your
own.  Might be fun to get together there and be able to put a face with a
name from this list.  I'm trying to go if the Orioles are in town (so that
Ron will have something to do while I'm at the conference).  This is if he
is feeling well enough to go.
Let me know if any of you have plans to go or want more details.

Rosalie

P.S.  The Rhode Island Celiac Sprue group is having a meeting this Friday
night at 7 p.m. at Kent County Hospital (just in case there are any Rhode
Islanders or Southern New Englanders who don't know about our group)