From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2013 15:04:26 -0500

A good friend of mine is about to undergo gall bladder removal although she
suspects other digestive issues are the primary problem.

Can any of you recommend docs up to date in their celiac/Crohn's/Colitis
awareness? After another friend of mine had her gall bladder out when the
problem was actually acute liver disease. I hope my London friend can avoid
that fate.

--
KitINstLOUIS