From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2019 18:25:31 +0000

Hi,I used Kinninnick Angel Food Mix, requiring only 12 eggs whites and vanilla.  I struggle with this and wonder if there is something I am doing wrong.  Sometimes it takes two tries to get it right.
My first one seemed like it came out okay, only to find that 10 minutes later it had shrunk and fallen out the pan.   The bake time was 30 to 35 minutes at 375.  I went 33 as it looked done.   Perhaps it was not??  It was edible but disappointing.
The second one went better, as I did a full 35 minutes and it did not shrink or fall out of the pan while cooling.  At the same time, they did not seem to get as high in the pan as some previous ones.
Any ideas?  I am getting tired of wasting a dozen eggs.  It also says to beat it until firm peaks, but so afraid I might over beat it and perhaps break down the egg whites.
Thanks for any suggestions!!

*******
*******