From:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:21:40 -0700

Dear Listmates -
I have no financial interest in these products.
I called DermaE today, and was told when on their website, scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click on Information Center. On the web page that comes up after that, click on Ingredient Concerns, then on the ingredient of concern (gluten, parabens, etc.).

They show 4 products that DO contain gluten:
-Melon & Ginger Bath & Shower Gel
-Stop Itch
-Tea Tree & E Deep Cleansing Shampoo
-Ultimate Moisture Hand Body Lotion - Melon & Ginger

Their other products are all gluten-free.
Clicking on parabens within the Ingredient Concerns, it states that in response to consumer demand, ALL of their products are now paraben-free.

I have been using the Avocado and vitamin E skin cream for one week, and it is helping my skin a lot. The discolored spots and areas (were getting browish) are fading.

I discarded Kinerase, Hi-Bright (with haloxyl for wrinkles), some makeup, Eucerin CoQ10 lotion, Vic's Vap O Rub vanishing cream, Trader Joe's Aloe Vera gel, and many other products because they contain parabens and the parabens were apparently causing problems for me.

I plan to try some of their other skin creams, too. They work well for me, for dryness and fine lines, also. Their are websites that sell their products for 40% off; the DermaE website charges full retail.
-Vicki

*******
*******