From:
Brenda Coats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenda Coats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:43:51 -0700

Fellow Celiacs,

Below is Viactiv's response to my inquiry regarding the gluten status of the multi-vitamins. Hope it helps someone. 8o)

Brenda

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for visiting the VIACTIV (TM) Multi-Vitamin Chews website.

Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, rye and sometimes oats. VIACTIV Multi-Vitamin chews do not contain gluten.

If you would like to learn more about calcium, bone health, and osteoporosis, please feel free to call us toll free at
1-877-VIACTIV (1-877-842-2848), or visit our website at www.viactiv.com<about:blank>.

Tracey Ely
VIACTIV Consumer Relationship Center

Cholesterol management is a very important part of your heart health.  Our BENECOL(R) Products are a delicious way to lower your cholesterol.  BENECOL(R)  Spreads and Smart Chews contain an ingredient derived from natural plant sources that is proven to reduce cholesterol levels.  If you would like to receive information about BENECOL(R) Products, please call our toll free number 1-888-236-3265 or visit us online at www.benecolusa.com<about:blank>.