From:
Ian & Donna Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:29:52 +1000

Hello.This is my first enquiry to the list. I am in Australia and I would
like to hear from other Aussies and particularly anyone with a Breville
breakmaking machine. I would like to know if there is a much easier method
to produce bread in the machine, maybe using gf flour (i.e with the
F.G.Roberts brand of gf flour) rather than just all rice flour like their
book suggests. I thought there might be someone who might know the
shortcuts.

I am 36 and after being diagnosed with having chronic fatigue syndrome
since my second pregnancy, my sister was diagnosed with CD after a serious
gestational illness recently (which I have been suffering with for sometime
as well as muscle spasms and cramps, headaches, brain fog and poor
cognitive function with memory problems, depression, mood swings etc), and
so my husband and I discover that I have had Celiacs disease all along (not
CFS). My doctor was quite apologetic for not diagnosing it sooner. When I
first went on the gluten-free diet I noticed the change in only 2 days ie
in the way that food stopped hitting my stomach like bricks!
Anyway I really would like to hear from other Australians on gf food to buy
from supermarkets and swap notes and stories. I have also been phoning and
writing to food manufacturers for lists on their products which has been
helpful.

Donna Murray
Australia