From:
Jennifer Ungar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Ungar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 12:05:37 +0300

Spring is here, gorgeous vegetables are filling the markets and the barbeque
is calling my name.  This easy to prepare, gluten-free main dish is a smash
hit with my picky family.  The presentation makes all the difference. I can
serve the same chicken and vegetables without the skewers and no one will
touch it but add the skewers to the picture and they get eaten in no time.

http://www.jensglutenfreeblog.com/uncategorized/gluten-free-honey-mustard-chicken-and-vegetable-skewers/

--
Jennifer Ungar
www.jensglutenfreeblog.com