From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:16:18 -0600

www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

When was the last time wheat eating friends raved about your baked goods?

"I was having a party and one of my good friends has a celiac husband.  I made the Ruby Range chocolate cake -EVERY one raved about it being the best they had eaten in a long time.  In the past the cakes I made for this man were okay but no one raved about them. Now I plan on making your Chocolate Truffle Cake for every party.  I tried the pancakes too and they were a huge hit with my family - it's probably a good thing to cut down on wheat consumption even if we aren't celiac!  Thanks,  E.G. in  Fort Collins, Colorado.

Check out the website for product information. www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>  Lots of recipes can be found there too.

Ruby Range sends out a weekly newsletter with a recipe and various tips and tidbits of news each week.  Next week features a recipe for Simnel Cake for Easter.   This cake dates back to the medieval times when daughters baked this cake for their mothers on "Mothering Sunday" (the 4rth Sunday of Lent) It had to do with people returning to their "mother church" and their families for the service on that Sunday.  Simnel cakes were celebrations of families coming together during Lent.  Today these fruit cakes are an Easter tradition in the UK.  This moist, heavy cake is as good gluten free as it is made with wheat.

Send an email to me if you want to be included in the weekly Ruby Range News emailing   [log in to unmask]

Cooking on the Ruby Range correspondence cooking school continues to turn celiacs into happy cooks.