From:
Silver DarkSky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:00:19 EDT

I like the bottles, the mouth is big enough to squeeze lemon into and flavor
myself.  I began buying it about 6 weeks ago, then stopped, trying to figure
this whole GF thing out.  I called the number on the bottle today and the
woman who answered said all the enhanced waters are GF.  She was nice, this
was my first call ever on this subject.  Should I have quizzed her to make
sure she knew what I was asking?

Thanks...

Blessed Be!
Rev. Silver DarkSky ULC