From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:42:07 -0600

Hello Everyone:

Wouldn't you love a gluten-free spa experience? I will offer a gluten-free
cooking class at Rancho La Puerta Spa & Resort during the week of September
18-25, 2010, in the Ranch’s new, 4500 square foot, hacienda-style cooking
school. This spa was rated "World's Best Destination Spa" by Travel +
Leisure magazine in 2010.  We lovingly call it “The Ranch.”

To entice you to attend, the Ranch has provided me with $250 gift
certificates toward your week's lodging, and I can send one to you before
you register. It's part of their 70th-anniversary celebration this year.

The cooking school building is absolutely gorgeous; in fact, I want a house
just like it. You’ll learn all about gluten-free cooking and that includes
breads and desserts, the foods we miss the most. We will also use produce
from their 6-acre organic garden, which is a fascinating tour in itself.
We'll use recipes from my brand new book, 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes, and
I'll show you how to convert recipes from the Ranch's cookbook, Cooking with
the Seasons, which was a finalist for a major culinary award this year.

The food at the Ranch is excellent and they can fulfill your request for
gluten-free food all week long in the Dining Hall. The accommodations are a
mix of Santa Fe and Old Mexico, and the staff anticipates your every need
warmly and graciously.  All set on 3,000 lovely acres, right on the
U.S.-Mexico border, about an hour from San Diego.

To get there, most people fly in to San Diego and either take the Ranch’s
free shuttle from the airport or hire a taxi. Once you drive in through the
Ranch’s lovely gates, you’re enveloped in gracious warmth and hospitality
and the rest of your world waits while you enjoy yourself.

If you can join us and would like to take advantage of this $250
certificate, let me know. If not this time, then perhaps another time.

For more information on Rancho La Puerta, go to
http://rancholapuerta.com/activities/events/ev100918.html

Carol Fenster (author of 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes)
President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly Street, #404
Centennial, CO  80122
303.741.5408 phone; 303.741.0339 fax