Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:36:03 -0600

Hi All--

My apologies for taking so long on the summary of recommended prenatal
vitamins. Not only did I receive many, I was still getting suggestions over
the weekend. Freeda prenatal vitamins were most often recommended, with the
following coming in second:

CVS brand
Kirkman Labs (www.kirkmanlabs.com ) Can't order online - must call them.
Prenate GT
Costco
Freeda Vitamins (www.freedavitamins.com )
Rainbow Light (www.smartbomb.com )
Twin Labs
Centrum
Walgreens (Nature Made prenatal vitamins)
Contact Steven Plogsted (www.glutenfreedrugs.com) at 614-722-2195
Trader Joe's carries a prenatal
Solgar (in general are very good people to deal with - not sure they have a
prenatal)
(No company name - just this 800 number:  800 777-3737)
Pharmanex Life Pak series - dedicated lines for GF (
www.executive-concepts.com )

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Thanks a bunch! I've been passing on the
suggestions as they come in.  ~~Ayn in Alabama

*******
*******