From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:33:39 -0500

There is a little touch of fall in the air down here in Cajun Country.  I also just got a report that the leaves are turning in New Hampshire...so that makes it official....it is HOL♦GRAIN CHILI Time!!!

All the Chili mixes we know of use wheat to thicken their Chili mixes.  Well, not HOL♦GRAIN. We have developed the first Gluten Free Chili mix in the USA. It is not only certified Gluten Free by GIG, it is also Verified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO PROJECT.

Our Chili mix is so easy to prepare. When you get home from work or play it will only take 15 minutes to prepare.  The real dividend comes when you serve our Hol Grain Chili Mix. Be prepared to be praised for your culinary skills, because our Chili Mix is outstanding. We will put its taste up against any Chili Mix in this country on taste and ease of preparation.

So make a batch of our Hol Grain Chili, and sit back and watch your favorite College our NFL football team.  Our chili mix will make the game just that much better.

You will find our HOL♦GRAIN Chili mix at your favorite Supermarket or Natural Store. You can also purchase it off our secure web site  www.holgrain.com. We have a 10% discount on this item in the month of October, 2013.

Bon Appetit'

Mike Davis

Owner/President

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

The oldest operating rice mill in the USA

*******
*******