From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:49:37 -0400

Gluten-Free Living in the Good Old Summer Time

Summer is almost here and so is the next issue of Gluten-Free Living, the
only magazine of its kind in the gluten-free world.

The summer foods section has all the info you need to enjoy picnics,
barbecues and all the season's casual eating opportunities, including
everyone's favorite hot weather treat - ice cream.

If you're yearning for a tall, refreshing beer as another way to cool off,
you'll enjoy our story about a man who decided the best way to get
gluten-free beer was to brew his own.

Worried about fitting into your bathing suit or shorts?  Dietitian Anne Lee
offers sensible weight loss tips for those who follow the gluten-free diet.

Donald Kasarda, a cereal chemist and respected expert on the gluten-free
diet provides new information on wheat starch and the gluten-free diet. And
we've investigated barley malt extract. Could it ever be safe in gluten-free
food?

Is all the publicity about Elisabeth Hasselbeck's new book good for the
gluten-free community? Or do some of Hasselbeck's claims do more harm than
good? You decide after you read our in-depth review.

And if you are wondering whether the recent boom in gluten-free foods is a
bubble likely to burst, don't miss our analysis of developments at the
Natural Foods Expo where gluten-free foods were all the rage.

There's a lot more. For example, Jackie Mallorca lays to rest a few
widely-circulated rumors about foods that have a reputation for being bad
for you, not to mention all of our regular features, including On Your Plate
where we answer your food and ingredient questions.

No one covers the gluten-free world the way Gluten-Free Living does. To
subscribe, go to glutenfreeliving.com. You'll find a lot of information
about the gluten-free diet and lifestyle, plus a link to our blog. You can
also follow us as gfliving on Twitter.

Ann Whelan

Editor/Publisher

Gluten-Free Living