Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:35:01 EDT

Thanks so much to everyone for your helpful responses about dermatitis
herpetiformis.  I will summarize your answers for the list later in the week.

Several of you mentioned shampoos, soaps, etc.  I frequently buy shampoos
(not quite an addiction) and my husband uses them as well.  Reading labels today,
we were shocked to realize how many of them contain wheat gluten or wheat
germ oil.

Our question:  does anyone know of a salon quality shampoo that is wheat free
that would be safe for my husband to use?

Thanks in advance,
Betty Rosen