From:
Walt & Carolyn Reardon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:00:29 -0500

I see from today's posts that I just didn't wait long enough before I posed
my tuna post.

I have tried to e-mail seperately those that ask a specific question.  I
hope that I didn't miss anyone.

The suggestions that I got were StarKist Low-Sodium, BumbleeBee, the
following e-mail sites:
  StarKist is safe: http://www.starkist.com/insideskt/faq/index.html
  So is Chicken of the Sea See
  http://www.chickenofthesea.com/faqs.asp for an explanation of what
the FDA allows in the vegetable broth and what the soy protein is. If you're
avoiding milk, casein is found in white tuna, but not light
  tuna.

Also Polar brand.

I will let you all read the other summary that appeared today.
Carolyn In Mississippi