Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:19:09 -0700

   I live in suburban Maryland and the most recent
Sunday issue of the Washington Post had a coupon for
it in the Sunday insert section. It listed this drink,
a kind of smoothie in a bottle, that's a type of meal
replacement. It listed 7-Eleven and Safeway (a local
grocery store) as places to buy it. That's all I know.
I haven't seen it at my local Safeway, and I haven't
been in 7-Eleven to check for it there. But I'm
keeping my eyes posted.
   And as a responder pointed out from their response,
they aren't claiming them to be gluten-free because
they haven't tested them for gluten. You must make the
decision for yourself on whether to try it. I'm just
passing along the info as I get product information.
For more info on this item, check out their website
http://www.frulatte.com/
Donna

=====
"True wisdom lies in gathering the precious things out of each day as it goes by."
--E.S. Bouton

http://autos.yahoo.com