From:
Christina Finn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 11:06:12 -0600

I am leaving for a month-long trip through Europe next week
(Barcelona, Rome, Florence, Interlaken, Salzburg, Vienna,
Munich, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam) and am looking for
advice to eat on the go. I am only taking a backpack as I
will be moving around a lot and therefore don't want to take
a lot of food with me. I've read in some of the archives
that many European markets carry gluten-free foods, but I'm
not sure in exactly which countries that will be available.
Other than sticking to fresh fruits and veggies, any advice
or personal experience would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Christina
Wichita, KS