From:
Mary Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 1995 23:14:18 -0400

You can order by mail some FANTASTIC mixes, such as chocolate cake mix,
pancake mix, etc which are made with bean flour -- from a company in
California.  I love this product so much I'm having my wedding cake made from
the stuff.  The baker in my town who is making the cake is willing to try
using this kind of flour for the first time, which I thought was terrific.

The name of the company is:
Authentic Foods
1850 W. 169th St. Suite B
Gardena, CA  90247
Tel 310-366-7612   Fax 310-366-6938

The owner of the company, Steven Rice, has been really helpful and
responsive, and is thrilled that celiacs have found his product--he told me
that he'd never heard of celiac when he started his business, just thought
working with bean flour was a healthy alternative to wheat..

Mary C.