From:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:52:19 -0500

I have just realized I have slowly been glutenizing myself
over the past 3 weeks.  I have had many vague symptoms like
dizziness, lightheaded, heartburn, fatigue that I could
attribute to other things, like having the flu, a cold, etc.
 It has just dawned on me that I have been eating
cookies/bread made from a flour mix that contained less than
20 ppm of gluten.  It was a mix that is acceptable and
considered safe according to the European Codex standards.  I
know each of has to decide what they are comfortable with and
what is safe for them.  No flames please about the trying a
product with 20 ppm of gluten.  My question is…I have had what
I thought was a sore throat for the last 3 weeks, but it is
much higher up than the actual throat and it is not sore to
swallow or eat. It is not sore like when your house is dry in
the winter.  It is more like a constriction or acid reflux but
too high up to be acid reflux.  Has anyone had this type of
symptom and/or do you know what is actually going on with the
throat?  I remember having this prior to being dx and always
thought it was just from a cold.
Thanks,
Rita