From:
Paul Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 1995 12:58:18 -0500

   I have not beenable to access the faq & archives via my e-mail so far, I
thought I'd just ask my question.
   I don't have any food related ailments that I know of. I recently started
cooking lots of pizza and have actually been adding Gluten to the flour for
a more rise and crispy crust. I've asked cooking forums, etc about Gluten,
without many satisfactory answers.
   Not to be funny, I've suspected the Gluten as the creator of the gas to
help the dough rise as well as the reason everyone gets the pizza farts???
   I'd appreciate any opinions before I unsubscribe from your group in a few
days.
   I had a girlfriend that was allergic to corn, corn bi-products, corn
starch, corn syrup, etc., and it really was rough to eliminate from the
foods around us. Needless to say she was skinny. Good luck and thanks in
advance.
  Personal e-mail is probably the best for this old topic.
Regards,