From:
Angela Bulawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:39:23 -0500

I inquired to Whole Foods regarding GFCF items in their bakehouse.  Please
see their response below.

Angela in NJ

----- Forwarded by Angela Bulawski/USFLO/AP/ALTANA on 03/02/2005 11:36 AM
-----

"Glutenfree Bakehouse \(SO NCB\)" <[log in to unmask]>
02/04/2005 09:23 AM

        To:     <[log in to unmask]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Madison, NJ location

Thank you very much for your email and your interest in our products. We
expect our gluten free product line to retail in Whole Foods Market stores
nationwide well before the end of the year. We are adding new regions of
the country as quickly as possible. The North Atlantic region, which
includes the Madison, NJ location, is one of the next regions we will
expand into, due to its relative proximity to our Bakehouse in North
Carolina.

We appreciate your patronage in our stores. Because of your interest in
our products, we will email you a notification once our baked goods hit
store shelves in your area. Also, check periodically with the Bakery Team
Leader at your local Whole Foods store for the latest news about the
upcoming rollout date. Your inquiry will remind our store personnel of
your continued interest. Furthermore, you may see a continually-updated
list of stores that carry our products at the Gluten-Free Bakehouse
website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/products/gf_bakehouse.html

In regards to your inquiry for dairy free gluten free products, our
Morning Glory Muffins, Carrot Cake, and Molasses Ginger Cookies are all
dairy free products.  We are currently developing new products that may be
dairy free also.  Keep checking the website once gluten free products are
available nationwide.

Again, I greatly appreciate your question. Please let us know if you have
any more concerns.

Sincerely,

Jill Kuzo
Administrative Assistant