Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:24:10 EST

in regard to the comments on airline food I can understand the writers
feelings. However I just traveled to Australia and from my home town to Cairns
it was 20 hours of flight with just two stops of one hour between each flight
which didn't allow for restaurant stops. My point being that sometimes there
are special circumstances that makes the airline food important.  I personally
take my own snacks on short flights that are less that five hours, but during
the last year my husband and I have taken three trips where there is no
opportunity to go to a restaurant and the traveling has taken anywhere from
nine to twenty hours.  Carolyn