From:
V. Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:46:47 -0500

Dear group-
For hot dogs, I eat Applegate farms nitrate-free, antibiotic- free turkey
hot dog (free-ranging turkeys).  These come frozen - at some health food
stores- but starting mid-July (no sooner), Applegate farms will offer all
of their products direct to the public through their web site
(http://www.applegatefarms.com).

Please note that only their own brand, Applegate farms products, are GF
and lactose-free.  They also carry some Jugtown Mountain products, and
the Jugtown Mountain products are NOT GF.

Their own Applegate farms products include eveything from genoa salami to
roasted turkey and smoked turkey, all GF.  Many different products.

but you might want to call Applegate farms and see if you can
order direct.  They are GFand lactose-free.

They also have GF and lactose-free, antibiotic-free, hormone-free:
sliced pepperoni, honey & maple turkey, genoa salami, turkey ham, oven
roasted turkey breast, smoked turkey breast, etc., etc.

Please visit their web page:  http://www.applegatefarms.com

Their phone number is 800 587-5858  (They are in New Jersey)

I have no financial interest in or connection with Applegate Farms - I'm
just a loyal customer.

Vicki Jones