From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:21:46 -0400

Hi everyone,

For those of you who missed it, I wrote an Open Letter to the gluten free community on my Blog a couple weeks ago and have appreciated the positive responses I've received in comments, emails, on Facebook, etc. I hope you'll take a few minutes to read it, if you haven't already:

http://bit.ly/1jHBQ9p

Also, as you may have noticed, last month, GlutenFreeTravelSite and the Gluten Free Travel Blog hosted many GIVEAWAYS (for RESTAURANT GIFT CARDS and more), in honor of Celiac Awareness Month. We still have a few more to go (including one right now in which you can will a cookbook full of over 200 Gluten Free, Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free Recipes!).

So visit our Blog ( http://www.glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com ), and while you're there, be sure to enter your email address in the box at the top right-hand column so you can get our Blog posts emailed directly to you.

Other important things I don't want you to miss:

-- A page full of incredible GLUTEN FREE GETAWAYS -- opportunities to travel to exciting and beautiful destinations around the world -- like Italy and Costa Rica -- and have all your gluten free meals taken care of! http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

Here's a video clip of the award-winning resort in Costa Rica that has been trained by NFCA and has TWO dedicated gluten free weeks coming up in the Fall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBdkOHSKXM&list=UU9Fmzd_BCYHcupup-zgnmrQ

On the domestic front, if you happen to find yourself in the Vienna/Parkersburg area of West Virginia, be sure to check out this very GF-friendly restaurant we've showcased as our Featured Review for June:

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

And finally, if high-quality GLUTEN FREE SKIN AND HAIR CARE is important to you, you'll have to check out the unique line of products from Lovely Lady -- and the 10% SAVINGS they're offering our followers (I use many of their products myself and LOVE them):

http://lovelyladyproducts.com/store/Gluten-Free

Warm regards,

Karen Broussard
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
Northern Virginia
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php